Introduce Yourself - [Limited Time Introductory Bonus]

SJJ
Introduce Yourself - [Limited Time Introductory Bonus]

Post by SJJ » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 am

Access to Restricted Section

after you introduce yourself in 100 words or so within first 3 months from account opening.*

* Travel in Points reserves the right to revoke your access at any time.

P.S. hit reply

edit: alternatively you may DM me on telegram (or reddit) with your forum username.
Last edited by SJJ on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neosw0rd

Re: Introduce Yourself - [Limited Time Introductory Bonus]

Post by neosw0rd » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:10 am

Long time reader and fan of site. Have not been doing too much due to covid but want to get back into it.

The_Churner_

Post by The_Churner_ » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:45 am

Long time churner, first time poster. Just found out about your blog and it seemed definitely up my alley. I really like the ideas/posts on phone number churning and started getting into that since I have a lot more time on my hands...

NonRevGuy

NonRevGuy

Post by NonRevGuy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:28 am

Enjoy the site. Knew this would be a good group when I saw your V60 post. UA SFO base. Looking forward to sharing information and learnings. Thank you for the invitation.

coast2coast

Post by coast2coast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:35 am

Long time reader, roller coaster enthusiast. Love to travel to ride all the best roller coasters. Been MSing since VR days. Mainly just doing buyers club for MS nowadays. Would love to socialize and exchange info with you guys.

weirdblastoise

Post by weirdblastoise » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:35 am

Looking forward to having something more easily searchable than Reddit. Hope this forum works out and I am looking forward to adding some DPs and contributing to the discussions. Currently out of MSP with (optimistic) plans for Tokyo and Munich in the next couple years (COVID-notwithstanding).

Aquanine

Post by Aquanine » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Long time reader, as most are. Looking forward to the day that an airline response to a DOT complaint will name the travelinpoints forum as media to monitor. West coast based, which means MS has been difficult - defaulting to buyers clubs for the most part.

Too lazy to PM - the private message system on the forum is broken, I can't view old messages. 503 page is General Error - Module not accessible for https://travelinpoints.com/forum/ucp.ph ... message_id]

Red

Post by Red » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Wisconsinite here. Only been churning for 3 years. Can't wait until I'm done refinancing my mortgage so I can load up on cards again.

the_mutts_nuts

Post by the_mutts_nuts » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Long time reader, have been laying low due to COVID. Two new apps recently to get back into the game. DCA/IAD based and longing for the day we can return to travel if/when us Americans are ever let in another country again.

misc

Post by misc » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:27 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of points and miles. I've been around for a long, long time, bought many MOs and VGCs to taste.
I was around when the Points Guy had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that Doc washed his hands and sealed his fate. Pleased to meet you!