Introduce Yourself - [Limited Time Introductory Bonus]

Nags
Re: Introduce Yourself - [Limited Time Introductory Bonus]

Post by Nags » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:31 am

Been churning for 3-4 years now, based out of MI and NY. Pretty much exclusively focused on MS in these COVID days. My main use of points/miles is to make my travel experience nicer (Biz/First Flights and 5* hotels). Happy to discuss any tips with those in common geographic areas.

ChiefPropofol

Post by ChiefPropofol » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:01 am

Been in the game for 6 years or so now. Went from making travel cheaper to making travel more luxurious. Mostly SUB but starting to go more towards MS nowadays since there's something only so many SUB out there

Manu

Post by Manu » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:16 pm

New at this I would say... for the past year. Trying to learn the game. I wish someone could point me in the direction of Manufacturing Spending.

ILikePoints

Post by ILikePoints » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:59 pm

Been at this for ~8years. I was MSing frequently before the pandemic on most opportunities, now I'm very selective and make sure the risk and ROI is worth it. Still finding other opportunities to utilize my CLs. CSR is still my favorite card and am using the PYB program heavily since UR are so easy to earn.

projectx

Post by projectx » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi everyone!
Long time reader of TiP. I've been in the game for 6 years. I enjoy signup bonuses but mostly focus on MS for cashback. I got into this game as a way to scratch the itch of wanderlust, and continue to enjoy smacking the banks around to fund our family vacations.

flyhighboi

Post by flyhighboi » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:28 am

Long time reader, Love to travel to on planes, but also trains. Been MSing since Redbird days. Would love to socialize and contribute to the intel exchange with you guys.

TravelLax

Post by TravelLax » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Been in the game for the last 4-5 years, favorite credit card of all time, CNB Crystal VISA Infinite, may it Rest In Peace. Favorite destination Oahu!

VictorVonDoom

Post by VictorVonDoom » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:45 pm

DCA guy here. Have long been a "ruthless optimizer" of organic spend and small time MSer; looking to up my MS game and also find good ways to burn the existing hoard with the pandemic finally in the rearview.